Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Have You Seen The Little Free Library?



Not too long ago I started seeing these small houses on a post in my neighborhood. Once I realized there were books inside, I found myself drawn to them. What a great idea --- take a book, give a book. 



The mission of "Little Free Library" is to promote literacy, the love of reading, and to build a sense of community. The sign on the Little Free Library states it is a "gift from friends who wanted to PAY IT FORWARD. Take a book, return a book". Many have found this to be a great way to connect with neighbors and engage in conversation about a new and unique concept. You can purchase or build your Little Free Library. 


Is this something you are seeing in your neighborhood? Would you participate? For all of your real estate needs ~ call, text, or email Lori Adrianse @ 515-556-0515, Lori.Adrianse@CBDSM.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!