Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Boring to Brilliant ~ Garden Transformation


There is always a project or two going on at our home. The latest was a drab looking garden space in our backyard.

Beginning stages of garden transformation

My husband took care of the brick work and retaining wall. I handled the garden design and planting. I knew that I wanted a simple, English style garden. After scouring our yard for plants I could divide or move, a trip to Miller Nursery, and the relocation of the focal point, the garden started to come together.

Almost done


Done!
The finished garden consist of boxwood, fountain grass, day lilies, and hosta.

For more gardening inspiration, visit my Pinterest gardening board.


For all of your real estate needs ~ call, text, or email Lori Adrianse @ 515-556-0515, Lori.Adrianse@CBDSM.com.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!