Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Des Moines…No Mountains, No Ocean, BUT a 10 Minute Commute!

Grand Avenue - Downtown Des Moines
 On vacation take me to the ocean, desert, mountains, but for everyday living, I’ll take Iowa!

Yeah, we may not have the glitz and glam, but what we do have is a high quality of life. That’s right, instead of spending an hour or more a day commuting to work, I get to spend that time with my family. Speaking of work, my commute time is 8 minutes.

I love going home for lunch.

Why?

Because I can!

Additionally, you can get most anywhere in the metro in about 20 minutes. With that said, I find it irritating if I have to travel more than 10 minutes to the places I frequent. Sounds spoiled? Nope, just Des Moines.

For all of your real estate needs ~ call, text, or email Lori Adrianse @ 515-556-0515, Lori.Adrianse@CBDSM.com.

Photo credit  http://www.flickr.com/photos/w4nd3rl0st/ For all of your real estate needs ~ call, text, or email Lori Adrianse @ 515-556-0515, Lori.Adrianse@CBDSM.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!